[aprssig] APRX aprs-is filtering

Jaye Inabnit ke6sls ke6sls at arrl.net
Fri Aug 6 22:59:03 EDT 2010

Thank you both for your kind replies to my querry.  This really helps me to
understand the "caution" about filtering I read several times in various
manual pages.

It makes sense to me from a non-hacker point of view.

This is a rewarding adventure to be sure!

73 all, wishing everyone a good weekend  :)