[aprssig] APRX aprs-is filtering

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Aug 6 17:58:15 EDT 2010

Does javAPRSSrvr adhere to the spec statement about ignoring -SSIDs when
receiving and displaying messages for a base callsign?  In other words,
if an IGate has recently gated packets from KJ4ERJ-9, will messages for
KJ4ERJ-12 be sent back out through that IGate for transmission?  I was
going to provide a page reference from aprs101.pdf, but I don't see it
there, but somewhere it describes that ALL stations with the base
callsign should display received messages, but only the station with the
matching -SSID should ack that message.