[aprssig] National Night out tonight...

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Aug 3 13:03:20 EDT 2010

> Need help at the HAM table on Tuesday, 8/3 for
> the library's first National Night Out?

When I turned to my cubical mate and said what a neat idea for a national night out, his comment was... "Unless there is nationwide outdoor wireless internet... why would anyone want to go outside?"

Sheesh..

Ill watch APRS and see if anyone moves...  Well, actually, movement generally accomplishes little with respect to facilitating ham communications... Maybe watch for messages...

Bob, WB4APR