[aprssig] New aprs client available for windows - xastir

Wes Johnston, AI4PX wes at ai4px.com
Fri Apr 30 13:05:02 EDT 2010

I figured out how to launch xastir directly from the task bar using
andLinux.

In the windows side of things, edit the file C:\Program
Files\andLinux\Launcher\menu.txt

and add the following line:

Xastir;xfce4_terminal.ico;xastir

Mine looks like this:

Terminal;xfce4_terminal.ico;xfce4-terminal
Thunar;thunar.ico;thunar
Mousepad;mousepad.ico;mousepad
Xastir;xfce4_terminal.ico;xastir
-
PulseAudio Mixer;volume.ico;pavucontrol
Synaptic;synaptic.ico;xfce4-terminal -e "sudo synaptic"

You'll need to exit the  XFCE program (yinyang sysmbol) in the task bar and
relaunch it to make the change take effect.  Do this from the start
button->andlinux->autostart->xfce menu.

Wes
---
God help those who do not help themselves.