[aprssig] W0UFO's ampHour meter project in QST

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Mon Apr 26 00:36:17 EDT 2010

Mert Nellis, W0UFO had a project published in the May 2010 QST. It was a comparatively inexpensive ampHour meter based on a PICAXE 08M, an opamp, and a serial LCD display.

In the article he referenced the K107 Serial LCD Controller board that I sell and they got the URL wrong (my ISP runs Unix boxes and the URL is case sensitive). When I finally got to reading QST this afternoon and became aware of the article, I quickly made up a web page to match the uRL in QST and refer  the request to the proper web page. I also am including the correct URL here:

   <http://www.wulfden.org/TheShoppe/products.shtml>

If anyone interested in  the project is going to be at NEAR-fest (New England Amateur Radio Festival)

    <http://www.near-fest.com/>

in Deerfield, NH this Friday and Saturday, I will have a table set up in Commercial Building #2 and will have these kits, LCD displays and some Picaxe chips with me for sale. I will also have an assortment of Basic Stamp, Arduino/Freeduino, and some new Parallax Propeller based systems.

--
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
  <http://www.wulfden.org/TheShoppe/>