[aprssig] FW: Amateur Radio High Altitude Ballooning

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Apr 8 17:59:44 EDT 2010

Tracking two APRS balloons!  (one on the east coast!)

Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 12:14 PM
Subject: Re: Amateur Radio High Altitude Ballooning

The Vienna Wireless Society (Virginia) is planning our 8th
amateur radio balloon flight on May 1st. Info on previous
flights can be found at
http://www.viennawireless.org/balloon/index.php. WWS-8 is
probably a 1200 gram balloon with 2m and 70cm APRS carried by a
single 2-3 pound payload.

Also: