[aprssig] APRSPad in the app store

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sat Apr 3 08:07:27 EDT 2010

If I'm reading an e-book on the iPad, does aprspad continue to
function?  Will it deliver APRS messages in real-time over top of
whatever app I'm actively using?  Will (I realize it doesn't transmit
yet) it keep beaconing my position and keeping other station's positions
current when I'm not actively looking at it?

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ