[aprssig] GM-300 speaker output

Rich Osman lists at n1oz.net
Tue Sep 29 18:07:08 EDT 2009

Scott,

The correct (latching and keyed) connector is an AMP shell 104422-1 and
contacts are 1-87309-3 (or anything from that family.) Digikey used to
stock, but not catalog the shells. Now they only have the contacts in
stock.

The radio accessory connector pinouts vary by radio model number. You'll
need to be careful to look at the variations.

Rich Osman, N1OZ