[aprssig] APRS rig of 2mro

Fred Eckert fredeckert at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 21 23:34:13 EDT 2009

Thanks for the feedback Curt!

Is there an Xastir group / mailing list? I am keen to expand my knowledge of this application. I have been using it for a few months at home via the APRS-IS.

I really like how the festival speech synthesizer can announce my incoming APRS messages. Can the package go the other way and take my speech input to compose messages? This would be very beneficial in a mobile rig.

Thanks again,
Fred