[aprssig] Future Concept for APRS (NOT Tracking only)

Charles Doughtie n5exy at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 20:31:38 EDT 2009

Bob, I gotta agree with Earl on this one. Reading a dash mounted display is a distraction
unless you are stopped in traffic. That may apply to you on the beltway but not me on
many Texas roads.

FWIW Texas passed two cellphone laws this past session (one attached) with language
intended to exempt hams (page 1, lines 14-16 and page 2 lines 8-14) but such laws
do not remove liability and responsibility.

de Charlie, N5EXY,
South Suburban Greater Hutto