[aprssig] Future Concept for APRS (NOT Tracking only)

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Mon Sep 21 19:28:36 EDT 2009

Scott N1VG wrote...

> If someone wants to send me a properly constructed APRS
> message with UTF-8 text, I'll be happy to try it out on my
> equipment and on the nuvi.

I was thinking the same thing. If someone wants to send a message
with UTF-8 to VE7GDH-10 I would be interested in seeing how UI-View
handles it.

PS - Scott, in replying to your message on the APRS SIG, I see the
encoding is Japanese (JIS) left to right. Did you select that, or did it
come about because you replied to a message with the same encoding?

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH