[aprssig] Wallops launch tonight

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Fri Sep 18 19:28:27 EDT 2009

> Wallops Launch  now sked for Saturday night
> 7:32 to 7:49 PM EDT  Bob, WB4APR

I have to be in the control center at 1600 (4:00 PM) and then the wait begins.  For this launch, we have to have perfectly clear skies in about five different locations, miles from each other.  We'll see if it happens this time.  We scrubbed the first night and they have been waiting for a good chance since.

Jason KE4NYV
RPC Electronics
www.rpc-electronics.com