[aprssig] Airborne Digis

Gregory A. Carter gcarter at openaprs.net
Mon Sep 14 16:50:03 EDT 2009

Hi Stephen,

When I pictured that scenario what I really was getting at is, assuming the
WIDE1-1 got fill in repeated first and we're now up to the digi level where
it would see WIDE2-1.  In fact, my question would be more appropriate here:

Tracker TXs: Packet A (WIDE2-1,SAR1-1,WIDE2-1)
Airborne Digi Sees SAR1-1, retransmits using up WIDE2-1*,SAR1-1* leaving
WIDE2-1: Packet B
Mountain Digi Sees original (packet A), digis on first WIDE2-1
Mountain Digi Sees last unused WIDE2-1 from Airborne digi (packet B) and
Digis a second time.

Greg