[aprssig] Question

Greg D. ko6th_greg at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 12 01:35:45 EDT 2009

Hi Jason,

A while ago (a couple of years, I think) I got my iGate on the air and connected into the Internet.  Through a process of research, advice, and some blind luck it ended up being configured to connect to socal.aprs2.net:14580, along with a pass-code.  Is that not correct?  It seems to work just fine.  (I'm located in CM98, if that matters.)

Greg  KO6TH