[aprssig] APRS Balloon Launch in California 12 Sept 7-8 AM PDT

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Sat Sep 12 00:27:19 EDT 2009

DALE BLANCHARD wrote:
> [...]
Yeah -- I realized about 1 second after I hit "Send" that I forgot to
describe the location!

The map I have been provided with that shows the predicted path shows
the launch site as being in the San Joaquin Valley (California's big
central valley) about 10 miles west of Madera and about 12 miles south
of Chowchilla.   Or about 30 miles northwest of Fresno.

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

NEW!  HF APRS Notes & Guide