[aprssig] Summer Digital Conference, this weekend!

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Sep 9 15:52:13 EDT 2009

Summer Digital Conference, North Bend, WA

     http://www.kg7hq.wetnet.net/node/98

Click on links there to see the schedule of events (node 107).  They
have driving directions but I inserted a link below with more
details.

I've been to this event several times.  It's a good time in a
beautiful location!  Last year about 40 hams showed up.

<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Exit+34&daddr=468th+Ave+SE+to:SE+Middle+Fork+Rd+to:SE+Middle+Fork+Rd&geocode=FRtK1AIdc6i--CHDHxGKvopfxA%3BFaxe1AIdSri--A%3BFelp1AIdhSS_-A%3BFRxO1AIdP$