[aprssig] Return loss bridge

Bob Martinson REMartinson at rcn.com
Tue Sep 8 15:26:02 EDT 2009

See: http://minicircuits.com/products/dc_coax_6_30.html

Take your pick.

73, Bob, K1REM

-----Original Message-----
From: aprssig-bounces at tapr.org [mailto:aprssig-bounces at tapr.org]On
Behalf Of Scott Miller
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 3:10 PM
To: TAPR APRS Mailing List
Subject: Re: [aprssig] Return loss bridge

Yikes, that's small.  What I really need is a fully built box,
preferably with BNCs.  I just don't have time to spend on building test
equipment right now.

I did take about 3 minutes to wire up a serial cable for the 8920 and I
can now print test results directly to the PC.  Wish I'd thought to do
that a long time ago.

Scott
N1VG