[aprssig] Coverage NJ to Maine

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Wed Sep 2 12:36:52 EDT 2009

By special request, and for the benefit of operators in the area, I've
mapped out another recent road trip.  You can see N2WZB-12's recent
round trip from NJ to Maine to NH at:

http://ldeffenb.dnsalias.net.nyud.net/Tracking/Requests/N2WZB-12*
(Trailing * required)

The main travel was on the 22nd and 29th with some small day trips on
the intervening days.

Enjoy!

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

PS.  Sorry about the intro, but I was considering posting it back to the
aprssig and then decided that I should ask you first.  Do you mind if I
publish it to the world?