[aprssig] Java Class

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Fri Oct 30 07:21:05 EDT 2009

What is my application need...no need really, just enjoy playing with stuff
and am currently playing with Java. Using something like the FAP perl module
lets me build APRS toys quickly without a lot of hassle, so I was hoping that
the same could be said for Java.

And yes, I agree, Java is a resource hog.

Thanks for the response.
--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU