[aprssig] APRS TNC Digi Tracker now with built-in GPS receiver

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sun Oct 25 13:26:45 EDT 2009

Chris G4HYG wrote...

> We've just launched the latest version of the APRS TNC Digi
> Tracker. It now has an optional built-in Sirf III GPS receiver...
> www.crosscountrywireless.net/aprs_tnc.htm

Nice looking hardware! Do you think you will be adding
SmartBeaconing at some time in the future?

PS - your messages always show up blank here. I have to view the
properties or open text attachment to actually read them. Is it because
they are cryptographically signed, and is that necessary on this list?

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH