[aprssig] "location changes too fast > 500 km/h"

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Oct 12 15:36:40 EDT 2009

AH!  I think I begin to see!  Was that you "flying" houses and red dots
over the Atlantic?  In particular:

g1 - A Home icon flying west and south-west.
ccc - A Red Dot flying north-east
cj - A Home icon flying north-east

These three were all moving right around 1,000mph and stopped abruptly
just after 10:00 UCT this morning.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ