[aprssig] [uidigi] New file uploaded to uidigi

Tim Cunningham tim_cunningham at charter.net
Sun Oct 11 10:58:03 EDT 2009

The pictures for the MFJ-1278 Rev 9 PCB UIDIGI / TNC2 compatible conversion have been uploaded to the files area of the Yahoo UIDIGI group under the MFJ1278_REV9_PCB folder.

The new modification instruction file for the MFJ-1278 Rev 9 PCB (1278_REV9_PCB_UIDIGI.doc) was moved from the old MFJ1278 folder to the MFJ1278_REV9_PCB folder.

The old 1278_UIDIGI.doc for the Rev 8 PCB was moved from the root to the MFJ1278 folder where it belongs.

Good Luck!

73's,
Tim - N8DEU