[aprssig] Maemo Mapper APRS capability - Repeater Points of Interest

Tom Mandera tsm1 at tmcom.com
Mon Oct 5 16:26:21 EDT 2009

On Mon, October 5, 2009 2:05 pm, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:
> Tom Mandera wrote:
>>
>> There's also a list of Points Of Interest out there for Maemo Mapper for
>> "all" (as many as known) 2m and 70cm repeaters in the US.
>>

> Being a non-Maemo user, I don't have any clue where to find said "Points
> of Interest" listing, but I'm curious to see it.  Can you provide any
> pointers?

Specifically for Maemo-Mapper:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=312612&postcount=38

Hmm.. following that thread.. wow, I didn't know this resource existed.

http://www.poi-factory.com/taxonomy/term/40

In particular, the 2M list:
http://www.poi-factory.com/node/11538

And 70cm list:
http://www.poi-factory.com/node/11542

I also see a 6M, 1.25M, 10M lists, IRLP nodes, etc.

So where's the APRS Digi-peaters and IGATE list? :D

-Tom Mandera, KE7VUX, Helena MT