[aprssig] streaming data logger

Mike Stuart k5mts.xastir at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 12:00:03 EDT 2009

The APRS Streaming Data Logger and the Serial Data Logger will both
interface with the Weather Display Software the same way via the serial
port.  The only difference between the two models, is that the APRS
Streaming Data Logger will also send information already in the APRS format
at user preset time intervals.  This is handy if you have a radio or TNC
capable of fowarding these packets over the air.  If you are using a Kenwood
D710 either model will work as it uses the serial format.  If you are using
Xastir you would need the APRS version.  These are the two uses I am familar
with.  Hope this helps

-Mike
K5MTS