[aprssig] Aprs ht

Greg Clark K7RKT at bigredbee.com
Fri Nov 13 21:09:28 EST 2009

One thing to note, there's no external connection (except to the GPS).
 That is, there's no serial port, so you can't "connect" to the TNC,
and use it in KISS Mode like you can with the Kenwood.

You can send a position packet from the radios keyboard, and/or GPS,
and receive/decode/display on the VX's display.  No computer
interface.

-- Greg K7RKT