[aprssig] HF APRS

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Wed Nov 11 11:07:05 EST 2009

Remember, the Net14 effort is just for messaging, not for normal
position reporting.  At least, that's what I read into it.

I'm hoping to get an HF rig set up to listen in on 20 and 30 meters just
to see what's out there.  That'll give me a use for my newly upgraded
general license.  My only "problem" is that my son only has an 80 meter
dipole up at the moment.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ