[aprssig] Weather station update

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Mon Nov 9 13:25:16 EST 2009

OFFLIST:

Oh boy, I want one!  Let me know when I can order one from you to put with the sensor kit you gave me at Dayton.  I have it sitting here waiting for a use.  I tried playing with it to see if I could come up with somthing useful, but I just too damn shitty of a programmer to do anything.

Any idea of reseller cost yet?  I would love to put these on the site.

Jason KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com