[aprssig] Homepage PE1DNN moved

Henk de Groot henk.de.groot at hetnet.nl
Sat Nov 7 18:17:57 EST 2009

Hallo,

A lot of APRS pages link to my homepage for the DIGI_NED files, the
PocketAPRS maps of Europe or some THD7 stuff. My provider HetNet, a
daughter of KPN - The former Dutch national telephone and mail company,
merged with the mother company. KPN moved all the HetNet webpages to a
new address. The old webpage address redirects to the new one (for now),
but it is better to use the new one directly,

Please update your links to my page to avoid the redirection and make it
work in the future if KPN decides to drop the redirection in the future.

The new adres is:

http://home.kpn.nl/pe1dnn (was: http://home.hetnet.nl/~pe1dnn)

The portal at http://www.qsl.net/digi_ned/ (pointing to
http://digined.pe1mew.nl/) can still be reached (but also needs to be