[aprssig] d710 gps plug

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 22:08:55 EST 2009

Andrew,

Remember the easy mnemonic,  D700 and D7.

  From the RADIO's viewpoint:
   Plug "TIP" = Transmit    T=T
   Plug "Ring" = Receive"   R=R
   Plug "Sleve" = "Shield"  S=S

In a saying I coined long ago "A Ground's a Ground the World around!"

I wonder if they actually planned it that way.

-- 73, Steve, K9DCI

FINALLY, an up to date APRS Beginner Guide - 2009.
Direct link:
http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/APRS Beginner Guide - K9DCI Ver 5-1.pdf
OR
  http://K9DCI.home.comcast.net
    Click the APRS Beginner INFO link under Contact

Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.
All Memories on one page. Cut, Copy, Paste, Print 'em...
For:
TM-D700 |         TH-F6A      |   TS-2000    |   Icom 706MkIIG
All PMs |Real-time & memories | Sat mems too | Loads Mem Tones!

More Details, Features and Downloads at:
http://home.comcast.net/~k9dci/site/?/page/Amateur_Radio_Control/

  http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/