[aprssig] TH-D7A Firmware Upgrade ?

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 22:00:36 EST 2009

Someone on this list told me that it required soldering the interface to the computer onto the board.  Kenwood sent some techs to Dayton once and did some (I think) for free .  I think I quoted the post in my D7 info sheet:
http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/APRS_D7_baud_&_GPS_info_Summary.pdf

I did, but no citation, sorry whomever. (:-(

-- 73, Steve, K9DCI

FINALLY, an up to date APRS Beginner Guide - 2009.
Direct link:
http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/APRS Beginner Guide - K9DCI Ver 5-1.pdf
OR
  http://K9DCI.home.comcast.net
    Click the APRS Beginner INFO link under Contact

Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.
All Memories on one page. Cut, Copy, Paste, Print 'em...
For:
TM-D700 |         TH-F6A      |   TS-2000    |   Icom 706MkIIG
All PMs |Real-time & memories | Sat mems too | Loads Mem Tones!

More Details, Features and Downloads at:
http://home.comcast.net/~k9dci/site/?/page/Amateur_Radio_Control/

  http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/