[aprssig] TH-D7A Firmware Upgrade ?

Michael Wolthuis wolthui3 at msu.edu
Tue Nov 3 15:13:25 EST 2009

It was offered free by Kenwood for about the 1st year I believe.  I recently
bought one on the used market, shipped it off to Kenwood and paid just the
bench fees to have it done.

I am uncertain if you can do it yourself, but I have never seen the firmware
file floating around.

I would contact Kenwood Service and see if they will help yah out.

Mike
kb8zgl