[aprssig] DARPA "balloon hunt"

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon Nov 2 19:59:54 EST 2009

Can we just put trackers on DARPA vehicles?  =]

I wonder to what extent DARPA has an idea how this is going to work, and
how much is pure "Let's throw this out there and see what happens."

If we were all like Bob and had D710's and actually remembered how to
use memories to send pre-defined objects, we could all keep an eye out
for them and hit a button if we happened to see one while on the road.

I have a feeling the Twittering masses are going to beat APRS users to
it, though.

Scott
N1VG