[aprssig] APRStt (DTMF) at Hamvention Flea Market!

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun May 31 13:29:57 EDT 2009

APRStt will now be able to do flea market spaces!

2 weeks ago, someone suggested that the flea market space would
be the ideal way to locate people out in the flea market area.
So I took some time, and developed the algorithm for use in
APRStt to do this.  So just entering B8nnnn* is sufficient to
place someone in the flea market anywhere.

I developed it in a general sense, so that the algorithm can be
used for any linear systems of numbers, such as addresses on a
street, milemarks on a road, etc...

Anyway, APRStt is not yet ready for release, but these are the
things we are working on.  Also, using APRStt at the 2010 Scout
Jamboree should really be fun.

See www.aprs.org/aprstt.html

Bob, WB4APR