[aprssig] Wanted: server

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sat May 30 14:31:02 EDT 2009

That'll get the server, but you also need to build your own
infrastructure.  You'll need at least one IGate and possibly one or a
few digis, unless you want to share plane tracking data from across the
nation in which case you've got your work cut out for you.

Wouldn't it be easier just to use APRS-IS and establish filters so you
only get the planes that you want to see?

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Impressed with the APRS 144.390 Infrastructure!