[aprssig] Newbie APRS object question

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu May 21 17:14:59 EDT 2009

One question that no one has asked yet.  Are you AT the Digi?  Or are
you trying to put an object onto APRS-IS (the Internet) and expect that,
with the proper path, some IGate or Digi will pick it up and send it out
over the "local" RF?  If it's the latter, I'm afraid you're out of luck
unless you're close friends with an IGate operator where you'd like the
object to be transmitted.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ