[aprssig] APRStt software?

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon May 18 16:00:12 EDT 2009

It needs the APRStt parser, and it needs the FSK modulator linked in -
it's already been ported to that processor for the OT1+ RT board.  Right
now the SR1 only receives Bell 202 (for firmware updates) and doesn't send.

But most importantly, I need to improve the decode performance of the
middle (4-5-6) DTMF row so that it works reliably with fast DTMF tones.
  I know what the problem is, I just need to find a way to fix it that's
not going to take too much of the meager CPU power available.

Scott
N1VG