[aprssig] APRStt software?

Rick Ruhl ricker at cssincorp.com
Mon May 18 00:39:43 EDT 2009

Hello all,

It exists on my computer and was shown at Dayton. Vaporware no, development
software yes.  Timetable to release is late August.

It is a Windows app written in C.  Takes up a whole 500K.  It will retail
for around $29.95 when released.

See the press release at http://www.cssincorp.com for more details.

It's not in any embedded device at all, just the tiny Windows code I wrote.

Best

Rick, W4PC