[aprssig] Newbie Path Question

Josh Smith juicewvu at gmail.com
Sat May 16 22:19:00 EDT 2009

I reconfigured my rig as specified by you all and in the docs and my
packets never make it anywhere.  However if I reconfigure my path to
be relay,wide2-1,wide2-2 every thing seems to work.  Does this
indicate that the only digipeater I can hit from here is still using
the obsoleted configuration?

Thanks,
Josh Smith
KD8HRX