[aprssig] That tactical callsign argum -- uh, thread...

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Tue May 12 13:11:13 EDT 2009

Unfortunately I do not think it will go away anytime soon. In email
Sergej told me if the APRS leaders do not do what he wants he is going
to make "large noise". I was not convinced by his argument, and I'm
not going to bow to his threats. I haven't heard anything from other
people in APRS to suggest anyone else is prepared to meet his demands
either.

So, get ready for his large noise!

Steve K4HG