[aprssig] APRStt Callsign and Checksum

Matt Murphy matt.kc8bew at gmail.com
Tue May 12 11:45:04 EDT 2009

Thanks for the info.  I wasn't it reading right the first time.  I have a
further question though.
The total for my callsign is 101 like yours so my checksum is 1.  Where do
we get 1 from 101?
I do not fully understand how to get this yet and I don't see it in the
aprstt literature.
I do understand the importance of it though.

Thanks

73,
Matt Murphy, kc8bew
http://mcares.kc8bew.net