[aprssig] APRS Email -> Cell phone Text message problem

Dave Baxter dave at uk-ar.co.uk
Tue May 12 08:35:50 EDT 2009

The Razr is not exactly known for its reliability, sadly.

They were popular over here briefly for the big screen and the style of
the package, but quickly fell out of favour due to many "operational"
issues that P'd off too many users, on all networks.   I haven't seen
one in use now in the UK, for over a year.   I guess they are all in
landfill now, or at the back of the kitchen cupboard.   The one my
partner had, used to drop call's or reset for no reason, never did get
to the bottom of that, I think she broke it in half out of frustration
in the end.

73.

Dave G0WBX   (Owner of an older Nokia 6310i.  It just keeps working...)