[aprssig] APRS Email -> Cell phone Text message problem

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Mon May 11 06:32:57 EDT 2009

The message was in the subject line.  The service you are using apparently strips the subject line from the message on a text message.  EMAIL and EMAIL-2 are designed for email clients (and most SMS clients) that display the subject line in an email.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
www.ae5pl.net

This electronic message transmission contains information from Peter Loveall AE5PL which may be confidential or privileged.  The contents of this message are intended solely for the use of the recipient or recipients named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that interception, disclosure, duplication, distribution or any other exploitation of this message is prohibited.

If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please immediately notify me by telephone at (972) 838-4107 or by email at pete at ae5pl.net