[aprssig] UI-NWS in play back mode

Tim Cunningham tim_cunningham at charter.net
Sat May 9 19:34:41 EDT 2009

Is there anyway to get UI-NWS to highlight and deactivate counties based on
the playback clock time when playing an old log file?

Currently, I cannot find a way to playback a log file with counties
highlighted and all the other NWS posts that have expired in relation to the
current clock time.

What I am looking to do is playback the log fie in UI-View with the UI-NWS
plug-in so that we can look at the weather activity on a certain date in
relation to the playback clock time, pause or fast forward, be able to see
the counties highlighted with red, yellow, or green status, and also see the
posted NWS icons and polygons (warning area) on the map display. It appears
that once the NWS warnings/watches/advisories have expired in relation to
the current PC clock time that anything you playback will always be expired
and will not be displayed.

73's,
Tim - N8DEU
Decatur, Alabama