[aprssig] Re : Re : Re : NWS ON rf

Leszek Adamiak F4ARO f4aro at yahoo.fr
Sat May 9 17:10:43 EDT 2009

Yes,be happy no found perverse group.
I monitoring the french network and found that :
FMHAUT/FMBAS/F0XXX-3/SPR10
All this calls are not official and are not delivered by french autority.
But they're sending beacons and msg via RF and aslo IP.
This situation is not all the day, but If hams have network for hams, it's only for ham not for nocall.
The situation in US is opposite like here, but we have the same virus APRS.
73 de F4ARO Leszek
http://f4aro.free.fr