[aprssig] Looking for an appplication ?

Dave Baxter dave at uk-ar.co.uk
Wed May 6 09:30:06 EDT 2009

You don't need a "short code".  Just publish your full international
format phone number...

+1nnnnnnnnnn etc..  Should do it?   (+1 is the US international prefix)
That number will be unique to your SIM card, regardless of the phone it
is in.

If you look at incoming normal SMS text messages, you should find the
full international number used to identify the originating phone, if the
user has allowed it.

Regards

Dave G0WBX.