[aprssig] PBH 10 UPDATE

PBH Pbh pbhdata at gmail.com
Fri May 1 14:38:23 EDT 2009

Dear Ham,

Thank you very much for your continued interest in PBH and your offer to
help monitor and track PBH-10.  We are very excited about the flight and the
potential to cross the Atlantic Ocean.  Due to the fact that wind conditions
need to be ideal, we’ve placed the entire PBH team on stand-by for a launch
anytime from Friday night through Sunday night Eastern time (0100 Saturday
through 0100 Monday UTC).  We appreciate your flexibility and eagerness so
please check our website for program updates as they happen at
http://courses2.cit.cornell.edu/sysen5960/.

73,

PBH Team