[aprssig] Linux aprsdigi configuration

Dave Baxter dave at uk-ar.co.uk
Fri May 1 08:44:51 EDT 2009

AFIK   DigiNed is still supported, there is a low activity mail list
at...

digined at yahoogroups.com

The mose recent message was mid April.

The author is reachable too, but you do have to dig bit for his email.
He does respond however, so it's far from a dead thing.

Lots of info, and related stuff at
http://home.hetnet.nl/~pe1dnn/#DIGI_NED

Including an email link at the bottom of the page, but follow the
instructions...

Regards.

Dave G0WBX.