[aprssig] Navteq GPS Survey Vehicle

Rich Garcia k4gpsc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 16:41:01 EDT 2009

I drove by a van in Lake Wylie SC about 3 months ago and it was doing the
google street views. I really can't remember now what it said on the side
but it was not Navteq and it did clearly state it's reason. Old age I guess
but it was cool, all I know is that it's FAST, the local roads are already
on line, even my country bumpkin dirt road.