[aprssig] KC2TUA/KC2UFG Ballon QRM

Mike Miller mike.kc9doa at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 22 17:17:36 EDT 2009

I'm sure the interference to your repeater was unintentional and
just a poor choice of frequency. Both the ARRL and the Upper New
York Repeater Council band plans show 146.400 as simplex. The
ARRL does note that it may be used as a repeater input in some
areas. If the repeater had a tone protected input, you probably
would have never known they were there.

Mike kc9doa