[aprssig] Old APRS data?

Heikki Hannikainen hessu at hes.iki.fi
Sun Mar 22 04:33:07 EDT 2009

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009, Duane Whittingham wrote:

> Hi, is there a way to query the various APRS websites (findu, ars.fi,
> etc) to retrive old data of where I been. And if so how? and how far
> back can i go?

http://aprs.fi/ currently stores one year of track history. Enter your
callsign in the "Track callsign:" search field on the map page (you might
also have to enter your callsign on the "login" page if you haven't done
that before). You'll see a "Select a day" menu on the right side of the
map, where you can first click on the year, then the month, and then the
day to view.

The upside is that you don't need to fiddle with URL parameters by hand,
the downside is that you can only select a single day at a time (from
00:00:00 UTC to 23:59:59 UTC).

   - Hessu, OH7LZB